Take advantage of our 2020 Pre-season Program today and be ready for tomorrow!
Harvest 2019 has well and truly wrapped up, but before your combine goes back in the shed, book your service and be ready for next season… can you afford not to be ready?
Experience has shown that preventative machinery maintenance will save you money, time and the stress of unnecessary breakdowns during Harvest.
Because of this Ramsey Bros are offering all Case IH combine owners the opportunity to take part in our 2020 Combine & Front Pre-season Program.
This year’s program offers benefits that will undoubtedly save you money in the long run.
Program benefits include, but are not limited to:
- DETAILED REPORT AND PARTS QUOTE PROVIDED. Make informed decisions based on your business needs and seasonal requirements.
- 10% OFF the final repair invoice. This includes travel, parts and labour!
- DEFERRED PAYMENT options are available, so you can have your machine repaired now and pay later.
- WARRANTY ON PARTS AND LABOUR on ALL genuine Case IH parts.
- PRIORITY SERVICE for Harvest 2020. If something does go wrong… we’ll be there for you.
- TRAINED & CERTIFIED. Relax knowing that your machine is being worked on by Ramsey Bros technicians who are Case IH trained and certified with years of in-field experience. Case IH training occurs each year so our technicians can pass the latest product knowledge onto you and your machine.
Spaces are filling and bookings are essential for this limited time offer.
To be ahead of the game, contact your local Ramsey Bros branch Service department today to secure your spot in the program; Ramsey Bros Dealerships.