Ramsey Bros, a dynamic and leading agricultural equipment supplier, is looking for a strategic leader to fill the role of Group Marketing and Communications Manager in Adelaide. Reporting directly to the General Manager and holding a seat on the Senior Management Group (SMG), this pivotal position will be instrumental in shaping and executing comprehensive marketing and communication strategies that help to achieve overarching business goals and objectives. The role requires an individual with a hands-on approach to drive external communications to strengthen brand identity and awareness while also managing internal communications to inform, engage, and motivate our dedicated employees throughout the network. This role demands a strategic mindset, an adept understanding of digital marketing, and the ability to effectively lead and execute impactful campaigns across various platforms.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing and communication strategies aligned with Ramsey Bros business goals, objectives and core values.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing initiatives, across traditional media, digital channels, and social media and PR to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- Manage brand identity and messaging, ensuring consistency and coherency across all communication channels and marketing initiatives both internally and externally, in line with corporate branding.
- Oversee digital marketing efforts, including content calendar, online advertising, website content, email and social media campaigns, to effectively reach and resonate with the target audience.
- Cultivate and maintain strategic corporate sponsorships, identifying new opportunities to support brand objectives and strengthen partnerships.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of marketing collateral, company documentation, and branding initiatives.
- Lead the Marketing Department and foster a collaborative environment within the Senior Management Group (SMG) and wider Ramsey Bros network.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to the Senior Leadership Team and General Manager on all facets of marketing and communications.
- Drive continuous improvement in marketing, communications, and digital marketing for the organisation.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics across all facets of marketing, providing insights to optimise strategies and contribute to overall company success.
- Manage marketing budgets and provide regular updates to the General Manager including board reporting.
- Monitor and maintain marketing policies for each department and branch.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Extensive years of demonstrated experience driving marketing, communications, and brand strategies, campaigns, activities and outcomes, preferably in the agricultural sector.
- Demonstrated management experience in providing leadership and strategic direction to a Senior Leadership Team.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellence.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and embrace new systems and processes.
- Critical thinking skills with an ability to achieve desired outcomes.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for marketing and communications in the agricultural industry, we invite you to apply.
Ramsey Bros offers a dynamic work environment and opportunities for professional growth. Submit your application, including a resume and cover letter, to James Hewitt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday 23 February 2024.